STARTING PROBLEMS

2000 GMC Jimmy

2000 GMC Jimmy 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 146000 miles

I had to replace lower intake manifold gasket. I replaced spider injection and upper intake plenum gaskets and valve cover gaskets. I cleaned everthing, it took me 2days. After carefully putting it back together, it would not start. The battery tested fine, the fuel pump is working and the fuel pressure is a little over 50psi. I replaced the starter relay fuse/switch and then the crank sensor and then the starter& solenoid. But still won't turnover, the solenoid doesn't even click. I had to replace the electrical connector to the starter, not the plug, the round metal eye (it was cracked & wasn't attached and nut was missing too--Is there a fuse that could have blown?). I tried to hook up my OBDII diagnostic but its not picking up any signals and the key is in and turned to start position and all lights & radio are working. I've had problems in the past with getting the key out of the ignition, sometimes giggling the handle of the automatic tranny lever while in park helps free it.
2000 Jimmy DE

The fuel pressure is too low for the spider fuel system, should be 60--66psi, key on engine off. The fuel filter is good? I didn't look to see if this was a retunless fuel system? If it is, the pressure regulator may be part of the fuel pump assembly?