LEAKING WATER AND ANTIFREEZE

2003 GMC Envoy

I have a 2003 GMC Envoy that is leaking water and antifreeze. It appears on the garage floor on the passenger side of the vehicle. What would cause this and approximately how much to get it fixed?
Lisafitz55

First there are way too many parts that have coolant passing through them to just to take a stab at it. First try and see if you can see where the water is coming from and let me know. Secondly as for a price, that is going to depend on how easy it is to find out where it is. If it is a difficult leak to find then the your cost will likely be high. Then you have to look at the actual repair. Mosts if not all shops now use a labor rate guide for determining how much the job is going to cost. For example I did a ladies 02 impala intake manifold gaskets last week due to it leaking coolant and the parts and labor for the repair was $1275.00, mainly due to the large amount of stuff that has to be removed to get to the intake gaskets. Good luck.

Garfield