TRANSMISSION TROUBLESHOOTING AND SOLENOIS RE

1993 GMC C2500

1993 GMC C2500 V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 230000 miles

The truck started shift hard like a shift kit does, and stopped shifting from 1-2 after it aseem to heated up, but will shift fine while cold. I did replace the rear 1-2 shift solenoid and it seemed to work for two days but I didn't drive it alot and the condition has returned ! So do I need to replace other solenoids on the transmission or whats causing this problem?

I would be grateful if you could help me, I need this truck to get back and fiorth to work, and I cannot make money if I can't get to work as it seems. I have worked on all my own vehicles all my live but these electrical transmission I don't know much about them !
Please help so I can repair this problem and return back to supporting my family
Thank you sincerely, Jim Akridge
JimAkridge