SIERRA RANDOM/MULTIPLE CYLANDER MISSFIRE

2000 GMC C1500

I have a 2000 Sierra 2wd with 180,000miles 6 cylander, I changed the plugs, wires, and 2 oxygen sensors in it, and it lacks power and has a pinging noise when accelerating. Put on computer code read Multiple cylander Missfire. Does any1 kno hat the problem could be? All Wires are in right order, and I bout ready to sell the truck
Crazychris1984

What did the code reader or scan tool gave you as for the OBD2 code/s

A misfire on a specific cylinder should point you to check the plugs/fuel injectors/compression/vacuum leaks/weak coil/sparkplug wire/s problem.

A random misfire is usually a lean fuel-lean misfire, open EGR valve, fuel pressure low and bad fuel.

A random misfire is usually a lean fuel-lean misfire, open EGR valve, fuel pressure low and bad fuel.[/Quote]

Well I decided to take it to a shop I know and the problems were. Clogger fuel filter, bad cap and rotor. And I need a new cat on the left side cuz its clogged

Sure appreciate you coming and letting me know-Thanks

Crazychris1984