SILVERADO BRAKE PROBLEM

1995 GMC C1500

1995 Chevrolet C1500 Silverado Ext Cab
5.7L, Auto Transmission, 2 Wheel Drive
182,000 miles

Recently my truck started to pull to the left when I apply the brakes. When I have driven for some time, about three or more miles, the pulling get worst. Panic braking is really dangerous. I first replaced the brake pads and rotors, I also bled the brakes, but problem presisted. I then cycled the ABS by braking hard on a wet surface approximately ten times, hearing the motor buzzing each time. Bled the brakes again, all four wheels. Problem still persisted. I then replaced both front calipers, used the same brake pads (recently installed, 200 miles), and bled brakes, cycled the ABS, bled them again. Pulling to left still persisted. Thinking it may be the brake pads, I then swapped the brake pads from left side to right side, and vice versa, but pulling to the left still remained. Please help.
Got2repair

Sounds like you may have a collapsed soft brake hose. I would suggest replacing both the front soft brake hoses and blead the front brakes again.

Cly

Cly
I have a 1995 GMC 1500, 5.7L, auto trans. With approx. 240,000 miles on everything but the motor. My brakes are hiising and slowly moving to the floor(only when the engine's running). The escaping air is coming out if the chamber on the master cylinder closest to the firewall and leaving in the resevoir (you can see the bubbles as long as you hold the pedal down). Is this my master cylinder or my brake booster? And if I replace my M.C. Do I have to bleed my ABS since technically I have opened a line between my M.C. And my ABS? How do I bleed the ABS?

Fishinmech