NOT GETTING GAS ???

2001 Geo Tracker

2001 Geo Tracker 4 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic 69,300 miles

I have a 2001 Chevrolet Tracker. After letting it idle for about 10-15 mins I took off with it, but it wasn't going any where. Stepping on gas peddle, the engine(truck) started to pop and shake and couldn't get gas like it should(when you start it and just take off like it allways does).I kept playing with the gas peddle, pressing on it, letting off on it, and trying not to stall it, and for about 10-15 seconds of that, it got to the point where engine was running like it should.I gave the engine a few more revs. And just took off like nothing happened. Idle was good at street lights, and giving it gas was good. That was friday 11/14 and today is monday 11/17, and its running good. Just to let you know I put a new air filter in, and a bottle of fuel injection cleaner in. What's problem? Thanks
Rockyd57