FRONT PASSENGER SIDE SUPPORT LINKAGE BAR FROM ARB TO SUSPENSION

2002 Toyota Corolla • 88,000 miles

Right where shall I start, I don't have much money at the minute and did a service with no problems as normal. I then changed a support linkage bar with a number on the front of saying 13( torque setting I presume) and this is where my worry is. I don't normally do things to a car if I don't know what I'm doing but like a prize idiot I did so this time or so I think lol. I did not have a torque bar as I don't work on my car that much just the odd bit. This is where my worry is. I tightened the nuts slowly on both ends slowly and carefully until they were fully tightened where the bolt just minimally moved like a millimetre or even less. I'm really bothered now that I did it without a torque wrench properly and was wondering what I should do. Will that small amount be fine, it feels tight enough but have I tightened it too much because of the small movement of the bolt? Should I take it back off and get a proper wrench before things get bedded in(only did at 1300h on the 15th). Have I ruined it and have to start again? IS IT SAFE?
I'm sorry for being a complete fool doing this but need to get this worry out my mind.
Thank you for your time.

David
Davidwilliamson70

What do you mean by support linkage? What part was replaced?