FOAMING POWER STEERING FLUID

Ford Windstar

2001 Ford Windstar - 90,000kms.
I've been looking at this Windstar with the power steering fluid foaming problem. When the engine is shutoff the foaming fluid over-flows out the top of the reservoir. The steering rack has been replaced due to a leak. Then a new pump has been installed due to the excessive noise and cavitating. Still no change. Tryed bleeding the system by turning the steering back and forth with the engine not running. Also tryed cracking lines loose to get the air out. Still no change, lots of foam and very little assist at an idle due to the air in the system.
I thought that I would look at the pressure line with the accumulator built in to it next, thinking that it maybe restricted. Any ideas on how to proceed would be appreciated. Thanks.
P.Rocket