95 ENGINE REPLACEMENT AND A/C, STEERING, ETC..

1995 Ford Windstar

Ford Windstar 1995 GL 3.8L engine - 157k miles

I am toying with the idea of having the engine replaced in my vehicle. In your ANSWER ASSUME I have an unlimited BUDGET (seriously) and I'll pick off things that I don't want to do later on. Basically I want to know what things I should have them do because they are going to touch so many things that haven't been disturbed in so long.

Which components of the A/C system are likely to be clogged and should be replaced. Or could they be flushed. Like the condenser? Evaporator? I know I should replace my expansion valve and DRIER, but I don't know if the other components would be dirty and need replacing too. I definitely want to replace the clutch coil, hub, and pulley of the compressor with a new revised Ford one cause it gets rid of the moaning and my clutch currently takes a long while to ENGAGE so I know I need to get that out of the way. Was thinking though by the time I get those 3 parts maybe new compressor would be better to do instead. Though currently my air works WONDERFULLY after it does finally kick on about 10 - 15 seconds after the A/C is turned on.

Steering - I believe I should do all tie rods. What about the control arms, bushings, and ball joints? Anything else? Should I just replace the whole rack? It makes A LOT OF NOISE when turning to the left in PARKED position. Likely cause it hasn't been lubed in too long. I have a new PS Pump, but I don't think they replaced the filter. What else in steering?

Body/Subframe - I read on consumerguideauto. Howstuffworks. Com the following for all 95 and 96 Windstars: Engine noise: A clunk heard and/or felt from the floor on acceleration, deceleration, or turns is caused by movement between the body and subframe, which is corrected by installing revised insulators. (1995-96)

Is REVISED INSULATOR between body and subframe what I CALL it when I call FORD or what is the technical term for these thingies?

What else in general?

THANK YOU !
Searcherrr

Also, I got most of my ideas from reading here how it would be to remove/reinstall my engine: I know it seems like I may have covered everything, but I'm not experienced enough (while I have knowledge) to know if I'm missing something else. The following things have recently been replaced and would transplant to the new engine: Water pump
Thermostat
Radiator
Tensioner and Pulley
Ilder Pulley
Belt
PS Pump
Alternator ground strap replaced with a cable (same old alternator still going strong though should I replace its pulley?)
Starter
Battery
Brake calipers and rotors (front) (pads with good life left)
Plugs and Wires are fairly new, but plugs will probably be replaced (though due to overheating should I replace the wires anyway?)

Searcherrr