WINSTAR ACCELERATION PROBLEM

2002 Ford Windstar

2002 Ford Windstar Automatic

I have a Ford Wind-Star, recently it just went over the 100,000 miles mark. One day I was driving, I notice the Acceleration did not appear to be working after I made a turn. I was pressing down and the car appear to slow down. The AC went from cold to warm and the engine light came on. I pull to the side. When I pull to the side, the engine light went off. When I put it back to drive, it appear for quick second it went reverse. I put the car back on park, shut it off and then everything was fine. But I did not want to take any chances, so my husband brought the car to be check. They ran the computer on it and nothing. I also ran my auto scan and nothing. The shop check everything on the car and found nothing wrong.

A week later, my husband turn with the car, and the Acceleration appear to slow down again and engine light on again. When he pull to the side and shut the car off the engine light went off. Then everything was fine. Once again we was told nothing wrong.

Now today, during a turn it did the same thing again, that it did to my husband. I am confuse, it appears it always happens during a turn and repeat the same thing, only it had never gone reverse again. The engine lights come on and then goes off. Can someone help me on this? What could it be?
TLCTEAM123@YAHOO.COM

HAs the fuel pump pressure been checked? Also, was the engine overheating when you lost AC and it lost power?