TROUBLE CODES

1996 Ford Thunderbird

Engine problem
1996 Ford Thunderbird V8 Two Wheel Drive Automatic 135000 miles

I have a 96 Ford T-bird with a V8. The check engine light starts flashing when I give it gas. I hooked it up to a diagnostic machine and it gave me the following codes: P1120 - TPS Censor out of range low, PO430 - Catalyst System efficiency below threshhold, and PO304 - Cylinder 4 misfire detected.
Unfortunately no-one at the auto shop had a book to tell me what these codes mean. Are these codes bad? It would be a real help if someone could help me figure out what these codes mean and what do I have to do to fix it.
96t-bird

Catalyst efficency code deals with your catalytic converter, and chances are it is going bad, but it could be caused by the missfire on the cylinder #4, I would check into that first. If that doesnt clear it up then you will have to replace the catalytic converter.

The TPS out of range is more then likely a bad TPS or one that is not adjusted, it helps controll injector pulse and spark also. Coudl be causing hte missfire.

Blackop555