REAR DIFF CV SHAFT NOISE EXCESSIVE PL

1996 Ford Thunderbird

Drive Train Axles Bearings problem
1996 Ford Thunderbird 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 215000 miles

I have this 96 t bird 3.8l just purchased high mielage but runs ok, only problem is I am getting a vibration and clunk noise from the rear end for sure, I jacked up the car and rotate the wheels by hand theres noise where the shafts go into the rear diff. When u put the car in reverse or drive it clunks as normal u joint would but its coming from cv shafts is this common if shafts replaced new does that fix it all or is there seperate bearings involved inside the diff or posibly the problem

I also get a vibration out of the car just under the middle of car exactly while idle or in gear but not moving

also I had a 95 cougar which had the same issue a mechanic said possibly the flexplate come loose or tourque converter issues when u put car in gear and brake torque it theres no noise until u drive

any general breakdown of the issue will help thanks
LOJAK26