HAS FUEL, SPARK, PULSES, STILL NO STA

1996 Ford Thunderbird

Computer problem
1996 Ford Thunderbird 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 100000 miles

Hey guys, 1996 Thunderbird 3.8 I have perfect Fuel pressure, spark and pulses. The only time she acts as if she wants to fire is when I starve the fuel. She is drenching the plugs constantly as if the injectors continuously spray. So far, New fuel pump, fuel regulator, cam sensor. I swapped the module between the air canister and head lamp with one outta a Town car. CCMF I believe it may be called. No luck Whata you guys think?
Angelo1978

Do a compression test
and check timing
scan for codes
check data for TPS and coolant sensor

BMRFIXIT
Compression is good, I have no scanner though, do you think that the TPS would flood a motor? Everytime I pull the plugs they are drenched. I realize that the codes would help greatly, I just dont have the access.

Angelo1978
Codes would help for sure
try and check with your locale part store or rent center if they have an OBDII reader that you can rent
when 1st key on do the injectors pulse or light stay on
and also as you cranking
you may have to remove injectors and check for unmetered fuel leak
stop fuel pump by tripping Intertia switch
while doing injector test
or get a fuel reading than turn key off does it hold the reading?

BMRFIXIT
Yes it holds fuel pressure. The way I was starving it was by tripping the switch in the trunk. I replaced one injector which seemed to be more wet than the rest, its not that easy, I can only see 2 of them without pulling the plenum off. I'd have to look into the pulses though. I'm on my way to the junk yard to get a computer and that module behind the headlamp in two hours, this damn car is keeping me up at night. Did I mention that on Monday I had no fuel pressure and after replacing it I had pressure but still no start? This car is a nightmare.

Angelo1978
Did you disconnect the MAF sensor and try starting
make sure plugs clean and dry
also try and hold the gas paddle all the way down and try and start
if no injector pulse I would say suspect PCM but you have pulse
so computer is working its just getting the wrong info this is where a scanner come handy

BMRFIXIT
Yea I held it to the floor with dry plugs and blown out cylinders, if im not mistaken, by holding it full throttle it should cut off the fuel? Least what io heard a while back. I even bought new plugs which I will be trying before I leave for the bone yard., No I did not try disabling the MAF, I will try that. What should I expect?

Angelo1978
What happen when you held the gas paddle all the way down did it still flood the plugs ?

need manual CHECK IT @
http://www.2carpros.com/kpages/auto_repair_manuals.htm

BMRFIXIT
Nothing changed

Angelo1978
I just put the plugs in, nothing changed, I disconnected the MAF and nothing happened, also the MAP. Im on my way to go get a CCRM (Constant Control Relay Module) when I tapped on it while cranking I noticed a difference like it wanted to start.. Ill let you know how it goes.

Angelo1978
Both catalytics were clogged, even though they were replaced 2 years prior, go figure, thanks for your input.

Angelo1978