FORD THUNDERBIRD FUEL RAIL PROBLEM

1995 Ford Thunderbird

Where are the fuel injectors? I have an ohm meter but can't see where the injectors are located.
Jdcpjc

Hey jd,
Whats the engine size. 3.0, 3.8, 5.0?

Chris

Carundell
Its a 3.8

Jdcpjc
Hey jd,
Then the injectors will be on the fuel rails (left and right) with very little in your way, well maybe the harness but easy to move.

Chris

Carundell
Do you know of any way I can get ahold of a pic? I have no idea where the fuel rails are? Ha ha/.I'm green at this stuff ya know.

Jdcpjc
Jd,
Uuuuummmmm don't know of any site off hand with a pic. Try this.I'll assume you have the air ducting removed from the throttle body. To the right and left of the throttle body you will see two chrome lines running front to back on the engine, under these lines @ 3 separate spots are the injectors (they attach in the fuel rail) on each injector is the electrical connector. Hope this helps!

Chris

Carundell
Ok got it. Thanks so much for the help. I'm goin to check it out first thing tomorrow.

Jdcpjc
My pleasure! Let me know if I can help you further!

Chris

Carundell