BLOWER STUCK ON HIGH

1993 Ford Thunderbird

Heater problem
1993 Ford Thunderbird 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic

all functions of heat/ac work correctly but blower stuck on high. Replaced ECC unit in dash, replaced blower relay mounted under blower, also pulled plug on blower to check for internal short, blower is working correctly. My wiring diagram only shows systems using the rotary blower speed switch, not the ECC setup my car has. Any ideas would be appreciated
Stoopid

You forgot the AC/Heater blower motor resistor this one controls the speed of the blower motor by dropping resistances or increasing it test it out see below

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/12900_blower_resistor_6.jpg

Thanks for your reply, the blower relay that I replaced is also called the blower resistor. It has been replaced with a new one from Ford.

Stoopid
I've verified it-its the same thing-Check the EATC Module. All the wires at the resistor other than the orange and red wire which is the power input to the motor and black wire to ground are coming from the EATC Module-