HARMONIC BALANCER

1994 Ford Tempo

1994 Ford Tempo 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 80.000 miles

hi I just got a tempo for the wife. Nice car but bad harmonic balancer as you probably already know. They had an issue with the 94s. I am 10 years exp. In auto repair but have never done one of these. Any how here goes dropped engine mount on pass side of car lowered jack down under oil pan to drop balancer down to get at it no luck motor mount hits in side fender well this is the bracket comming from the head not the rubber mount for the life of me I can not figure how to get the mount off the block 2 15 mm bolts but it looks like they pop riviteted it in 2 spots can not find a book any where please help thank you harmonic balancer is driving me nuts sounds like the engine comming apart oh and yes it is the balancer it goes away with the belt off haha thanks guys for any info you can give
Ohotstuff

Those bolts are button head torx bit, it was hard to see because of the grease that has built up.

Merlin2021