DPFE SENSOR

Ford Taurus

I have a 2001 ford taurus with 122000 miles with a 3.0 v6 engine, my dpfe senor blew, I was told that my coverters and o2 sensors may need changing, but I was aso advice to change the dpfe sensor, I did and the new sensor blew also,
can my o2 sensors and cat conveters cause this problem?
also is I t possible that my 02 sensors can be bad nad not my cat conveters?
Pgamble3

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

WOW!
I'm assuming that you're doing this because your check engine light codes are indicating that you may have a problem with the dpfe sensor, o2 sensors & the catalytic convertor.
Sir, if you could reply with a bit more details, maybe I can help. The faults codes could be a good start. Just so you know, even if the 2 hoses that connect to the dpfe sensor are bad, the computer will say that the dpfe itself is bad. So insted of changing stuff that you don't need. You might want to consider have a diagnosis performed on your vehicle at a local repair shop! It would be well worth your money!
Hope this helps. Good Luck!

JAY6647