WATER DAMAGE

2003 Ford Taurus

2003 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 40000 miles

My home area had sudden flash flooding with terential downpooring of rain. Although I was only out for a hald an hour, there was a lot of flooding to go through. I started smelling gas and I inaddvertantly drove through a 2 feet deep puddle. My car stalled and sat in the puddle for 15-20 minutes before a few good samaritans pushed me out. The car now does not start. The air filter is soaked. When turning the ignition key, I hear clicking but no turning over. I had it towed to my house pending an insurance claim. Water did come into the passenger compartment and was bailed out immediately. What do I need to have looked at in the engine in order ot start and also in the interior to prevent mold of inetrior damage?
Baysquad