IS IT MY HEAD GASKET?

2000 Ford Taurus

Engine Cooling problem
2000 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 123000 miles

My car had a problem 3 weeks ago with leaking coolant. Come to find out it was leaking, actually squirting, coolant out of the top of the overflow reservoir. I took it in and they gave me a new top. I told them it was running a little hot. They told me it was because of the top. Here I am 3 weeks later and now the coolant is forcing its way out of the side of the reservoir. It also seems like it is shifting down after I take my foot off the gas while driving. I replaced the thermostat because it was not working come to find out. When my brother took the hose off to replace the thermostat it looked like there was a small amount of oil in the coolant that came out of the hose. Also, there is white smoke coming out of the tailpipe when I start my car and a little liquid. I have been told it is the Head Gasket, yet when I tell the dealership that is what I think it is, they continue to tell me no. I think it is because they are waiting for 2 more months until my warranty is up! HELP! Does it sound like a head gasket to you?
Lostinindiana