HEAD GASKETS

1998 Ford Taurus

1998 Ford Taurus V8 Front Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

I am rebuilding my sho's engine and I need headgaskets. Fords distributors no longer have any. There unofficial partners that carry there obsolet parts have none. None of the parts stores can get them. According to Fords network ten dealers have them in there inventory but calling only of three of them one just had an unupdated inventory, not the gasket. All dealers had only one gasket, not a set according to Ford. They want over $200 a pice plus shipping and hey are over 500 miles away. None yet have told me they have the rear gasket, all had only the front one Is there any universal make your own gasket kits on the market? Is there any way to recondition and reuse my old gasket? I love my car! Pleas help me! I has the 3.4 leiter cosworth v8 assembled by yamaha.
Lovedovesman