ENGINE VACUUM LEAK

1998 Ford Taurus

1998 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 221000 miles

So sometimes my car at idle the rpms wil dip low like it's trying to stall. I pulled two codes of the computer one was a 0442. I think this might be a vacuum leak does. This sounds about eright?
Ferrari2479

Code p0442 is an indicates a fuel vapor leak in the EVAP control system.
It means a very small leak has been detected. In fact, the leak can be from a very small hole as small as 0.04" in diameter.

The (EVAP) emission control system prevents the escape of fuel vapors from a vehicle's fuel system. Fuel vapors are routed by hoses to a charcoal canister for storage.

1st check and or replace gas cap clear codes

2nd if code have to have a smoke test the system

as for the idle
check IAC valve remove and clean

if have vacuum leaks I would expect to see codes like p0171 and or p0174

BMRFIXIT
Thank you I also have a 1131 code also I pulled from the car do you know what this one ncould be

Ferrari2479
DTCs P1131 and P1151 indicate air/fuel ratio is correcting rich for an overly lean condition. DTCs P1132 and P1152 indicate air/fuel ratio is correcting lean for an overly rich condition. DTCs P1130 and P1150 indicate fuel system has reached maximum compensation and HO2S is not switching at the adaptive limits. Possible causes are: Fuel system malfunction.
EGR system malfunction.
Air intake or vacuum system leak.
Engine oil level too high.
Incorrect cam timing.
Restricted air cleaner.
Faulty PCV system.
Excessive internal engine wear.

BMRFIXIT