CAR FAILS TO START

1998 Ford Taurus

1998 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 110000 miles

The engine would not turn over about 2 weeks ago. I thought it was the battery, so I had it tested and that it was. I installed the new battery a long with a new negative cable from corrosion. It had a little difficulty starting up for the next few days which could have contributed from the cold weather. Now two weeks later I was at a store for no long then 15 minutes and the car would not start. It would not even attempt to turn over. I tried to jump start it without any success. About for hours later I went back and tried to start it, it start right up no hesitation. But now the turn signal are not working. Also another strange thing it feels like it is dragging when letting off the accelerator. It feels like when its on cruise control and the brakes are lightly applied when doing down a hill. Do you have any ideas that I can try or suggestions. I appreciate your guys time and hope this problem can be easily diagnosed. Thank you.
NickT1986