CALIPERS ARE STUCK AND WILL NOT RELEASE

1998 Ford Taurus

Brakes problem
1998 Ford Taurus

I just took my car to get my back break pads changed and that was all that was needed to be done everything else was fine, but after I got my break pads change I started to smell a burning smell and I started to see smoke coming out of my passenger side back tire while driving and it started to make a loud horn noise when I would accelerate but when I pushed on the breaks the noise stopped. I was literally driving 5 mph just so I could prevent the noise. So I took it back to the garage where I got the pads changed and he said that the caliper on my tire was not releasing and it had nothing to do with the way they changed my break pads and etc so they were trying to charge me to replace the caliper but it doesnt make sense to me because my caliper was perfectly fine before now its stuck to the point where its like I'm pressing on my breaks to stop and will not release. I really need help with understanding this because it's not making sense.
Taidiva89

Worned pads will extend the caliper piston travel and might stick/bind its probably corrosion in it causing it not to self adjust or a clogged/collasped brake hose