BLOWER MOTOR

1998 Ford Taurus

Air Conditioning problem
1998 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 143000 miles

Does the pink wire on the blower motor run thru the fuse panel? Mine is not hot at the blower motor. 40 amp fuse is hot. Fuses in panel inside are hot. Now what?
Cole12508

Fuse 11 40amp okay check and test the blower motor relay in engine compartment fuse/relay box

Which one is the relay?

Cole12508
The relay that's label C127

There are no markings on the relays that say c127. I do not have the manual I bought the car used. Inside or outside the car? On the front of the car or to the right side or under dash?

Cole12508
Here is what happened. The blinkers quit working. Replaced the relay. When I did I noticed one of the sockets on relays outside thecar under the hood were melted. Replaced relays. When I went to get in the car to leave the blinkers work blower doesn't no fan. Replaced the burnt sockets for relays put relays back in. Checked wires all have power outside the car under the hood. Fuses inside the car have power bult no power at the blower motor.

Cole12508
You have an open wire between the blower motor relay and the blower motor.

Power the blower motor from the battery and see what happens if it comes on-check the wire