POP SOUND AND SHAKE AT BRAKE

1997 Ford Taurus

Shakes or Wobbles problem
1997 Ford Taurus 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 144000 miles

this car has been a mystery to all mechanics since start. All indicates worn rotor, replaced 3 times, brakes, alignments, tires etc. All of the above have been done over and over and then it always goes back to problem. Car shakes when brakes get heated, if I go through all the above again it stops for about 1 month and then starts right back. Now am noticing a pop sound under neath car when I turn slowly or apply brake slowly. Could there be something that hs been causing this problem all along. I have been told that things are worping from water then parking to everything under the sun. HELP It is an awesome car except the annoying shaking. Gets great gas mileage and I want to keep it.
Angierob