ROTATES WON'T CRANK??

1990 Ford Taurus

I have a 1990 Taurus over 100K mi. That won't turn over, it sounds like it is not getting any fuel! I took it to the shop the fuel pressure is 40psi and the charging system is good. They said that it " might be" the computer itself, ($400.00 to check it) does this sound right? The check engine light has never come on? Even if the fuel pressure reads good, could there still be a problem with it? Oh, within the last 15K miles I have replaced the igition module, igition coil, alternator, starter silenoid, battery and cables and gave it a major " ouch" tune up. HELP
Dawng

If you want, you can try spraying some brake cleaner into the crankcase vent tube and see if it will start. If it does then you have good spark and comression. The only other thing the engine needs is fuel. Crank the ignition and put a test light on the injectors to see if they are pulsing. Also, you could have a faulty feul pressure regulator that is not letting fuel to the rail.

Catch_15