FORD RANGER SENSOR PROBLEM

2003 Ford Ranger

Shakes or Wobbles problem
2003 Ford Ranger 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 113000 miles

I recently started having some problems with my Ranger accelerating at 45-55 mph. It seems to skip a bit and the truck feels like it has to catch up with its self. The problem also is, is that its not consistent. I intially felt that maybe it was fuel filter so I replaced that. Then the check engine light came on not to long after that and I had it checked and it said it had 2 misfires. So I replaced the spark plugs and all the lines to them. The light went off but the problem doesn't appear to have gone away. I am hoping its not the transmission. I checked all my fluids and everything is in good order. The transmission fluid is bright pink and clean. And I don't hear anything knocking in it.
Usafhgti56

Lack of acceleration, chugging, hesitating, bogging etc. Could be caused by one of the following below: Possibilities: Inspect and test all the following listed below: Oxygen sensor.
Catalytic converter.
Fuel injectors dirty/sticking.
Mass airflow sensor/Airflow meter.
Throttle position sensor.
Crankshaft position sensor
Knock sensor
Manifold absolute pressure sensor.
EGR Valve
Fuel pressure regulator leaking or defective fuel pump.
False air leakage.
Fuel contamination.
Foul/defective spark plugs.
Open spark plug wires.
Ignition coil/Coil packs defective.
Incorrect ignition timing.
Cap and rotor.

Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.