POWER WINDOW DOESN'T WORK.

1994 Ford Ranger

1994 Ford Ranger 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 120000 miles

The power window on the passenger side will not work. I have checked the switch on the drivers side & also on the passenger side with a test light & they are working. I guess that leaves only one thing it can be & that is the motor in the passenger side door. I have the panel off the door & now I am stuck. Can someone tell me how to get to the window motor to replace it?
Any help will be greatly appreciated.
jackg304.
Jackg304

Unplug the motor and check if have power and ground if not check wiring harness in door jam

WINDOW REGULATOR & MOTOR
Removal
Disconnect negative battery cable. Remove door trim panel. Ensure wiring is not in line with holes to be drilled in door inner panel. Disconnect wiring connector.
Using a 1/2" (12.7 mm) drill bit, drill 2 holes in door trim shield at drill dimples located opposite 2 unexposed motor drive retainer screws. Remove 3 motor mounted retainer screws, using 2 drill holes and existing larger hole access to screw heads.
Push window regulator and motor toward outside sheet metal to disengage from gear. After window regulator and motor are disengaged, prop glass in full up position. Remove window regulator and motor from inside door.
Installation
To install, reverse removal procedure. Tighten retaining screws to 50-85 INCH lbs. (5.6-9.6 N.M). Install 2 pieces of Pressure Sensitive Waterproof Tape (D6AZ-19627-A) or equivalent over drilled holes. Connect wiring and negative battery cable.
Remove glass prop, and check glass operation. Ensure drain holes are open. Install door trim panel.

BMRFIXIT
Thank You for the fast response. I will let you know the outcome.
Jackg304

Jackg304
Is there anyplace I can see a manual of this door? It looks like someone has been in here before.

Jackg304

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/99387_Capture_14.jpg

http://www.2carpros.com/forum/automotive_pictures/99387_Capture1_7.jpg

BMRFIXIT