2.9 V6 WONT START WHEN HO

1988 Ford Ranger

1988 Ford Ranger 6 cyl Four Wheel Drive Automatic

I have a 1988 ford ranger 2.9 v6. It runs fine and drives fine, But once the engine gets to normail operating tempature and I shut it off it will not start back up, I have replaced the TFI module, The Coil Pack the Condensor and the Air control valuve and the starter and still have not solved the problem. I check and it is getting spark to the spark plugs and it is getting fuel to the injectors. Please any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks Chris
Boatanchors66

Do you have access to a fuel pressure gauge if so hook it up on the fuel pressure test port and read off and give me the readings we start here

I tested the pressure of the fuel to the injectors and it is holding right around 40 lbs.

Boatanchors66
I tested the pressure of the fuel to the injectors and it is holding right around 40 lbs. Is this while engine is idling if so you're good to go.

Hook up the gauge again and when you shut off the engine monitor the pressure did it drop to zero instantly?

Also check and test the BMAP and TPS sensors to include the CTS.

It was a bad ground cable

Boatanchors66