COUPLE GT QUESTIONS.

1996 Ford Probe

Hello everyone,
I drive a 1996 Probe GT, 149k Miles, Automatic Transmission, 2 Wheel Drive. I have a couple of different things that I have question about.

1. When I make some turn, I hear a clicking noise from what sounds like my front right wheel, a friend suggested this was probably a strut, any input?

2. Sometimes I can smell exhaust when I stop, but I don't really see any problems with my exhaust system.

3. I just recently bought the car and I'm not entirely sure the dipstick is the one intended for use with my car, one side of the dipstick shows full oil, and one shows low oil, and I don't have the manual, how much oil should my car hold?

Thanks for any help : ).
KWall4

Hey, thanks for answering my question.

I was wondering if the CV Joint is something that I could fix myself or if that is something that requires special tool and skills that I should consult a mechanic over? Thanks!

KWall4