GT DISTRIBUTOR?

1996 Ford Probe

2.5 ltr, 5 speed, 115,000kmi, obd2
Im on my 5th disty, Finally fell for the ford dealership. I guess its possible for the Coil to be consistantly bad. Well anyways, what steps can I take to get rid of this reoccuring problem? I cant spend $900 for a mazda part. Replacing the disty once every 2 weeks, while leaving me stranded before hand cant happen anymore. (Im getting remans from autozone)
Ford called they stated " GOOD LUCK", they said they " now" dont have computers to run on a mazda engine(but I explained the whole situation before hand and they said they can do it all). They said it was the distributor and I said " right and whats causing it" and they said " probably garbage aftermarket parts" so after going back and fourth and him sounding like an idiot I said " $998 for the ford distributor, thats the problem, i'll take it, im sick of this" (i didnt really mean it). I asked " so when this new distributor fails? Im gonna be out $1000 and then ur gonna want $2000 for a new ecm? (Because that is suddenly the culprit). I once again exchanged the disty at autozone (3miles down the road) put it in(at the dealership parking lot), instantly fired up. Drove it to work, shut it off 7hours later, no start. Any ideas? Took another car to work the nexy day, for the hell of it I tryed starting the probe on break. Turned over and fired instantly, im real lost?
Zeus87

Very good, will be replacing ASAP. My brother is a Manager at Advance autoparts so I should have no problem getting them. THANKS again, I will let you know ASAP.

Zeus87