STARTING PROBLEM

1994 Ford Probe

I have a 1994 Ford Probe GT 5 speed which was in great running condition. It had the traditional knocking that probes develope, but that isnt the problem.

I DID drive it on quarter of a tank a lot, and one day it was almost on empty. But it still ran fine, and that day was warm. The next day it snowed and I didnt drive it for about 2 days, and I went to drive it and it wouldnt start.

I put octane booster in there, and more gas and the stuff that gets rid of water in gas, and it still wouldnt ignite. I was thinking it is a bad fuel pump, I dont think I could hear the fuel pump turn on, but im not sure cause im not great with cars.

So basically, the car just turns over but wont fire up. Do you know what it could be? Give a list if you could please.

Thank you in advance for your help!
Radiopiratedj