CANNOT START

1993 Ford Probe

1993 Ford Probe 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 96000 miles

I bought my son a 1993 Ford probe for his first car. It ran fine for about a month or so and just recently on his way to school the car just died. Everything shut off. We towed it home and my husband has been trying to find the problem. We finally got it to turn over but it wont start. None of the dash lights or warning lights come on when you turn the key. We hear the fan kick on but nothing else. My husband said he doesn't hear the fuel pump kick on either. We have looked at everything and still can't get it to start. Help! I need my car back from my son.
Dgrigsby

Do you have a check engine light on? If not, do below to determine whether it's fuel or spark issue: Cranks but no start condition: Fuel and Spark: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.

There are no lights on at all. Even when you turn the key no lights or warning lights come on. Now the car is just dead. It wont even turn over. We have a Haynes book we have trying to pinpoint the problem with and have it narrowed down to possibly a few fuses. My husband has found a couple that have no power going to them. But other than that were stumped. We checked the spark and have spark. The battery has been tested and its good. Any other ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Dgrigsby
Check all the fusible links and test the ignition switch