FORD PROBE SPARK PROBLEM

1993 Ford Probe

1993 Ford Probe 6 cyl Front Wheel Drive Automatic 80,000 miles

i have a 93 ford probe gt v6 and it wont start it turns over but it wont start I listened for the fuel pump but I dint hear a thing would that be the problem from it not working or the spark plug wires
Nfspeed

Cranks but no start condition-do below to determine whether it's fuel or spark issue: Get a helper disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine at least 3/16 away from ground -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, cam and crank sensors and computer Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it.