FORD PROBE SPARK PROBLEM

1989 Ford Probe

1989 Ford Probe 4 cyl Front Wheel Drive Manual 173000 miles

My car will sometimes start with no problem! But if I were to turn it off and then come back no more than 5 mins maybe longer some times it doesnt start. Ive replaced the alternator, battery, and starter and all connections are good and in order. Any help?
Moodman1024

Next time it refuses to start do below

Disconnect a sparkplug wire or 2 and ground it to the engine -have helper crank engine over-do you have a snapping blue spark? If so-you have a fuel related problem, check the fuel pressure to rule out the fuel filter/fuel pump/pressure regulator and listen to the injector/s are they pulsing or hook up a noid light. No snapping blue spark continue to troubleshoot the ignition system-power input to the coil/coil packs, coil's resistances, cap and rotor /distributor pick-up coil, ignition control module, ECM, Ignitor cam and crank sensors- Note: If it doesn't apply disregard it