Ford Other

I just reccently got a ford focus that had sustained mechanical damage to the driver side suspension and steering. It had a twisted control arm a bent tire rod and a bent steering arm. I replaced all but the steering arm, because when I took the boot off from around where it connects to the steering pump I realized that it is a ball joint and I have no idea how to disconect it. I am currious if I have to take the whole steering pump apart and remove it that was or what. If anyone knows how to help me fix my car I would appreciate it very much. Thank you
July 23, 2006.

Check out the related content below while we wait for the question to be answered by a professional mechanic.