98 CONTOR 2.0 LACK OF POWER(95158 MILES)

2012 Ford Other

I'm a tech working on a 98 ford contor 2.0 vin 3(95158 miles)
That has a lack of power complaint from cust. No codes pressent exc. For drive cycle incomplete.I cannot perform a drive cycle because the lack of power is so bad I cannot drive it on the highway. When under load it boggs down and can see black smoke from tail pipe. This is more sever when a/c is on or when veh. Is in gear. But the veh. Idels fine and if there is no load it will accel. Ok. Data screen on scan tool shows some unusual readings when car is bogging down. Have tested the usual stuff like spark-replaced coil pack with known good one-fuel press.-Around 40 psi-and converter back pressure and replaced fuel filter. Also inspected and cleaned airflow meter. I looked for any glicthes in the TPS with the scan tool. Also looked at engine temp readings for any unusual readings (the strange data is an high inj. Pulse width while engine rpm is low -bogging down-)plese help thanks
Importbasher89

Well no thanks to anyone but myself I found my problem good luck to all!

Importbasher89