STALLING AND SHORT

Ford Mustang

Ford Mustang 1967, 50k, 302. I have a 1967 Ford Mustang and it continues to stall when I make soft left turns like in parking lots for example, the RPMs begin to fluctuate and then it just completely shuts off. I think it may be some type of electrical problem because when it happens the horn would go off and my right turn signal light in the dash board would turn on. This has been happening for about a month and then just yesterday the car will not start at all. It will turn over but that is all. Any suggestions of what is wrong? Thanks.
Hshipley320

289 or 302CID whatever

Remove the no.1 sparkplug wire ground it, crank it over and look for spark-no spark means the ignition system is not working. Also put a test lite on the -neg side of the coil crank it over again the test lite should be blinking if not go inside and inspect the points and condenser. Check the coil primary and secondary windings. Also test the resistance wire going to the igniton switch.