HIT A CURB HARD.

2004 Ford Mustang

Tires and Wheels problem
2004 Ford Mustang 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 56000 miles

After I hit the curb, the car is pulling to the right pretty hard.
I went to five different shops for some estimates and they were telling me different things.
Firestone told me that I need to replace two struts 'caz the right passenger side wheel shake/vibrate when jacked the car up. $130 Parts + $180 labor
Pepboys told me that I need to replace a steering knuckle. $120 Parts + $160 labor.
Sears Auto told me I need to replace an inner tie rod just on the passenger side. $40 parts + $120 labor.
An independent alignment shop told me to have the front crossmember bar take off and put it on again. $130 labor.
Ford Dealer had done a " smart" job by telling me to replace inner and outer tie rod, hub assembly, struts, and lower control arm; pull sub frame forward, etc. (Basically they wanted me to replace everything on the passenger side) $600 parts + $1200 labor.
Who should I listen to now? I am totally confused. I know the Ford dealer would probably repair it, but they wanted to charge me $1800+. I am just a poor college student who's having trouble to pay off the tuition already. Sigh.
If I turn my steering wheel all the way to the left side, I can hear the metal crank noisy even thought I hit the curb on the passenger side.
Any suggestions?
Btw, I did have an alignment performed after hitting the curb, but the car is still pulling to the right though not as much as it was b4 the alignment, and then I did have the guy at bear to shift the main crossmember for me. Again, the alignment improved again but still pull to the right a lit bit slightly.
P.S. The passenger side wheel seems to get pushed back a little bit toward the mud falp.
If I must have something replaced, which one should I go first? Inner/Outer tie rod? Struts? Control Arm?
Elitealan