ROUGH IDLE

2003 Ford Mustang

2003 Ford Mustang 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 95,000 miles

I have a 03 mustang v6 with 95,000 miles and auto trans. And i'm getting bad gas mileage along with rough idling. The car drives right but when I slow to a stop the idle goes way low but doesn't stall. I have changed the Idle Air Control Valve, cleaned the MAF sensor, cleaned the throttle body, new pcv valve, new motorcraft spark plugs and wires, regularily run sea foam through the intake and even had the Ford dealership run a diagnostic which they said it was my transmission(cannot be that because it was just rebuilt last april and ive had no problem with it). Then took it to my transmission shop and the only thing they could find was my drivers side front 02 sensor was reading in the 700's and my passenger front was reading in the 80's. He said it could be caused by my o2 sensors but the check engine light is not on nor has been.
Mustang2003GA