FORD MUSTANG CLUTCH PROBLEM

2000 Ford Mustang

Brakes problem
2000 Ford Mustang V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual 73000 miles

I recently noticed that my car is making a sound when coming to a stop, and when starting off, as if there is a brake dragging I suppose. I can't really describe it except to say that it's not the high pitched squeel of low brakes and it's a low noise. I know my pads aren't low because I've checked them recently, but I noticed that 3 of my rotors don't have smooth surfaces. I was wondering if that could quite possibly be the sound that I'm hearing and if I would need to get the rotors remachined or replaced.

In addition to that, I just had my clutch replaced and sometimes it chatters when I downshift to engine brake as well as the pedal vibrates when not in use, I can fix it temporarily by lifting up on the pedal and readjusting the clutch like that, but it only lasts till I use the clutch again. Would a quadrant and firewall adjuster fix this problem or should I take it back to the transmission shop?
Bwoody