CAR AC SWITCHING OFF AND ON AT THE INTERVAL

2005 Ford Ikon

Air Conditioning problem
2005 Ford Ikon 4 cyl Two Wheel Drive Manual 80000 miles

Hi, I have 2005 Model Ford Ikon 1.8 Diesel NXT ZXI
It has run 80,000 KM.

From few days I am facing a problem:
1. The AC works fine at stand still car or at speeds lower than 25-30 KM/H but as I increase the speed more than 35 km/h the AC starts switching off and on at an interval of around 7-8 seconds. I listen a sound of the Relay under the drivers side dash board(same sound when I switch on my AC manually). Also, I find out that there is a slight change in RMP as the AC swiches off and on (hence proving it is really switching off and on and not just the sound of the relay). Now the car heating gauge shows the normal temperature and is also not showing the car getting too heated up. Also this problem persist as the car is cold at the time just of starting and increasing the speed of car more than 35km/h.
2. Also I am seeing that the internal light (next to internal rear view mirror) sometimes switches on upon opening the door and some day it doesn't.
3. When I start my car the moment I push down the hand brake, the auto cop starts alarming. This also happen randomly.
Please suggest what could be the problem.
Harpreet_singh