F350 ABS BRAKE PROBLEM

2000 Ford F-350

Brakes problem
2000 Ford F350 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 113411 miles

TRUCK BRAKES HARD TO LEFT WHEN YOU TOUCH BRAKE PEDAL, NEW CALIPERS, ROTORS AND HOSES, IF I PINCH OFF LEFT BRAKE HOSE TRUCK DOES THE EXACT SAME THING BUT GOES TO RIGHT, I NEED TO KNOW HOW TO TEST HCU AND ECU TO DETERMINE WHICH ONE IS BAD OR IF I MISSED SOMETHING ELSE, I WILL MAKE A NICE DONATION IF SOMEONE CAN HELP ME FIGURE THIS OUT AND NOT JUST TAKE THE MONEY AND RUN
ASAP MOBILE

Was this problem there before doing the brake work or after doing it?

This may not be a brake problem, just a symptom.

Has there been any work done to the rear springs?

Has the rear springs been checked for a broken or misaligned leaf? Look for any source of rear end movement.

I have seen a few other strange things on these. If the springs are not an issue, Try to swap the pads side to side and see if the pull changes. If nothing, move to the rotors side to side. There have been issues with aftermarket pads as well. Somtimes the oem pad can fix this issue.

Check for a crushed rear brake line in the area of the shock mount.

Was the brake fluid flushed? IF not it may help. I have seen issues like this that can be a fluid issue in the abs unit that have been helped by Driving about 25 mph and slamming on the brakes to activate the abs and cycle the unit. Do this away from traffic.