SUPERDUTY ELECTRICAL PROBLEMS

1999 Ford F-250

I HAVE A 1999 FORD F-250 SUPERDUTY LARIAT CREWCAB SHORT BED 2WD 109,000 MILES WITH THE 7.3 POWER STROKE DISIEL. THIS TRUCK IS A ELECTRICAL NIGHTMARE. SOMETIMES IT SOUNDS LIKE THERE OUR RELAYS UNDER THE DASH CLICKING, AND THE SPEEDOMETER WILL NOT WORK, THE CRUSIE CONTROL WILL NOT WORK, THE AIR BAG LIGHT FLASHES ON THE DASH, THE POWER WINDOWS WILL NOT WORK SOMETIMES, SOMETIMES ONCE YOU SHUT THE TRUCK OFF AND KEYS OUT OF THE IGNITION THE BLOWER MOTOR STAYS ON AND THE TURN SIGNALS WORK. I THOUGHT MAYBE IT WAS THE IGNITION CONTROL MODULE MAYBE, SO ONE DAY WHEN IT WAS ACTING UP I UNPLUGGED THE IGNITION CONTROL MODULE AND IT DID NOT HELP A THING. IT SEEMS LIKE THERE HAS TO BE SOME KIND OF A MODULE THAT RUNS ALL OF THIS STUFF. ANY HELP WOULD BE GREAT, THANKS
BUDLIGHT

My type of drink

Too many problems with different circuitry, you're begining to make me think BCM (body control module ) and program reflashing.

My type of drink

Too many problems with different circuitry, you're begining to make me think BCM (body control module ) and program reflashing.[/Quote: dc3ad21078]

I THOUGHT THAT TO MAYBE IT WAS A (BCM) SO I CALLED FORD ABOUT A WEEK AGO TO SEE HOW MUCH $ FOR A (BCM) AND THEY TOLD THIER OUR A FEW MODULES BUT NOT A (BCM) IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS

BUDLIGHT
My type of drink

Too many problems with different circuitry, you're begining to make me think BCM (body control module ) and program reflashing.[/Quote: 4cb5f404c6]

I THOUGHT THAT TO MAYBE IT WAS A (BCM) SO I CALLED FORD ABOUT A WEEK AGO TO SEE HOW MUCH $ FOR A (BCM) AND THEY TOLD THIER OUR A FEW MODULES BUT NOT A (BCM) IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS[/quote: 4cb5f404c6]

Does it have an OBD2 code/s?

My type of drink

Too many problems with different circuitry, you're begining to make me think BCM (body control module ) and program reflashing.[/Quote: 3b6c5f1e61]

I THOUGHT THAT TO MAYBE IT WAS A (BCM) SO I CALLED FORD ABOUT A WEEK AGO TO SEE HOW MUCH $ FOR A (BCM) AND THEY TOLD THIER OUR A FEW MODULES BUT NOT A (BCM) IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE IDEAS THAT WOULD BE GREAT THANKS[/quote: 3b6c5f1e61]

Does it have an OBD2 code/s?[/Quote: 3b6c5f1e61]

I HAVE A SCANNER AND THEIR OUR NO CODES THANKS

BUDLIGHT