F250 FUEL TANK CROSSOVER

1990 Ford F-250

1990 Ford F250 V8 Two Wheel Drive Manual 216000 miles

have a fuel tank crossopbver problem talked toi u yesterday and u told me that there wasw an afrtermarket kit consisting of in line check valves available that would isolate the front tank turns out they've been discontinued ---no longer available?FORD EXPERT? If u can't give me a solution donate my donation to ur locasl charity!
Rfw

Gas or Diesel? Engine size? If it's Gas yours was under the recall as well all 90.91.92.93 where covered, here's the info from Ford.
CROSS TANK FUEL FLOW CONDITION: DAMAGED CHECK VALVE TECHNICAL SERVICE BULLETIN Reference Number(s): 93S68,  Date of Issue:   September, 1993 Related Ref Number(s): 93S68 ARTICLE BEGINNING CROSS TANK FUEL FLOW CONDITION APPLICATION Model(s): All 1990-1992 Ford F-Series Trucks equipped with 4.9, 5.0, 5.8 or 7.5 Liter engines and Dual Fuel Tanks Certain 1993 Ford F-Series Trucks equipped with 4.9, 5.0, 5.8 or 7.5 Liter engines and Dual Fuel Tanks Recall No: 93S68 & 93S68 Additional Information Date: September, 1993 SAFETY RECALL 93S68 AFFECTED VEHICLES All 1990, 1991, 1992 and certain 1993 model F-Series vehicles equipped with 4.9, 5.0, 5.8 or 7.5 Liter engines and dual fuel tanks. REASONS FOR RECALL Some of the affected vehicles may experience a cross tank fuel flow condition due to a damaged check valve in the fuel pump/sender assembly. Fuel may be supplied from one tank and some or all of the unused fuel may be returned to the other tank. Should this occur, the capacity of the receiving tank may be exceeded and fuel may overflow from the filler cap. Fuel spillage in the presence of an ignition source could potentially result in a fire. To correct this condition, the fuel pressure regulator will be replaced and a check valve will be installed between each fuel supply line and fuel tank. FREE FUEL LINE REMOVAL TOOL Standard fuel line removal tools can be used to disconnect fuel lines. However, because of the number of vehicles to be serviced, two free tools (# T93T-9550-AH) will be provided to each Ford dealer. These tools will be in your next Dealer Mail System (DMS) shipment (DMS packing slip #930902). PARTS KIT CODES The required parts kit code for each vehicle will be shown on the attached VIN listing and will be printed at the top of each Owner letter. Ask owners for the kit code shown on their letter when the owner calls for a service appointment. ATTACHMENTS Attachment I - Administrative Information Attachment II - Labor Allowances - Parts Ordering Information Attachment III - Technical Information ATTACHMENT I OASIS YOU MUST USE OASIS TO DETERMINE IF A VEHICLE IS ELIGIBLE FOR THIS RECALL. FEDERAL LAW REQUIRES DEALERS TO COMPLETE ANY OUTSTANDING SAFETY RECALL SERVICE BEFORE A NEW VEHICLE IS DELIVERED TO THE BUYER OR LESSEE. VIOLATION OF THIS REQUIREMENT BY A DEALER COULD RESULT IN A CIVIL PENALTY OF UP TO $1,000 PER VEHICLE. PROMPTLY CORRECT  Affected vehicles on the enclosed list.  Other eligible vehicles which are brought to your dealership. DEALER-OWNER CONTACT Immediately contact any owner whose name is not on the list. Give owner a copy of the Owner Letter and arrange a service date. DISTRICT CONTACT Advise district office if:  an owner cannot be contacted.  An owner does not make a service date. FCSD CONTACT Talk with your FCSD Service Zone Manager about all matters. NOTE: CORRECT ALL VEHICLES IN STOCK BEFORE DELIVERY. FORM 1863/64 Submit 1864 claims using DWE for all completed vehicles. You may use your original 1863 for your record file copy. WARRANTY AND POLICY MANUAL See Section 6.3 pages 5 through 8 of your Warranty and Policy Manual for claims preparation. (REFUNDS, USE " CUSTOMER CONDITION CODE" X99 FOR SAFETY RECALLS) ATTACHMENT II Ther is more info in the recall I just posted the highlights. Here is the contact info, This one is on the house!
CHANGED ADDRESS OR SOLD THE TRUCK? Please fill out the enclosed prepaid postcard and mail it to us if you have changed your address or sold the truck. If the dealer doesn't repair your vehicle promptly and without charge, you may contact the Ford Customer Assistance Center, 300 Renaissance Center, P.O. Box 43360, Detroit, Michigan 48243. You may also send a complaint to the Administrator, National Highway Traffic Safety Administration, 400 Seventh Street, S.W, Washington, D.C. 20590 or call the toll free Auto Safety Hotline 1-800-424-9393 (Washington, D.C. Area residents may call 366-0123). We regret the inconvenience this service may cause you, but we want you to have the work done for your safety and satisfaction with your Ford-built truck.

Merlin2021