SOMEBODY HELP PLEASE RANGER 4X4, 150,000 KM.

2000 Ford F-150

I had just replaced the fuel pump but now the motor wont run unless the hazard lights are on, we reset the fuel shut off, checked all the fuses.
When I put the key to the on position, all the guage lights go on but the hazard and high beam indicators stay on, I crank the engine, starts, but before it dies I put the hazard lights on then it runs again, turn the hazards off then the engine starts to die imediatly, also the fan motor isnt going anymore. Also when I turn the key to the on the relays start buzzing or clicking very loud for a few seconds, checked those and switched them around and nothing. Please help, not sure what else to do. I have a command start (the older model) but the remote is long long gone, would that affect?
Nunavut

YOU MAY WANT TO DISCONNECT THE COMMAND AND/OR TRY AND RESET

Lovescars
Disconnected the command start. Same thing is happening, it's very weird, sometimes when the hazaerd lights are turned on it runs, then turn the headlights on it dies again. Just checked over what we could including the ignition, all the fuses.
When I turn on the ignition the high beam and hazard light indicators stay on (is that a code?) Could we have done something wrong while installing the fuel pump? (But it runs?) Also fan blower still very weak.

Nunavut
You've got some electrical component that's gone likely a GEM suggest you have someone with the proper equipment look at it. Guess work with electrical can be expensive

Lovescars
Crap, hard to find technicians up here so we usually do everthing ourselves. Any suggestions on doing some stuff?

Nunavut
The only thing I could recommend and this is backyard mechanic style. Pull the door panel off and mark the wire colors on paper then chase them to the control box and disconnect hopefully there is one connector for that system that you can disconnect?
Good luck

Lovescars
Im not sure I understand? Pull the panel off the driver side door and there should be wires there going to the control that may be the culprit?
Thanks for your input, up here we are all back yard garage and do-it-yourself- types (kinda)
Guess nobody really had this sort of problem thats posted up here before.
Any idea if I can chat with a ford manufacture on a site somewhere? Again thanks for all your input.

Nunavut