FAN NOT BLOWING AIR

Ford F-150

I have a 2004 Ford F150. The air conditioning was working all day, until I stopped and turned off the car for a minute. When I turned the car back on, the air was no longer working. When I turn the air conditioning on there is no air blowing at all (hot or cold). HELP! I'm afraid it may be a costly compressor, however, I'm hoping you have other suggestions!

Thanks for your help.
Scottniece

If you are getting no air flow in any position, whether it is heat or air, then it is probably not the compressor. I would look in the Central Juntion Box and there are two fuses that control the fan. A 30amp fuse that is the fan power, and a 10amp fan blower motor relay power. If it is the fan 30a fuse, I would replace it and see if it blows again. If it does, I would suspect a bad motor.
If it is the 10a control fuse, then possibly the electronic temp control module or wiring.
2004 model, is the warrenty up?

Mikeybdman