F150 COURTESY FEATURES PROBLEM

2004 Ford F-150

2004 Ford F150 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 114000 miles

I own a 2004 Ford F-150 (NOT Heritage) Super Crew Cab (4 Door) Lariat, 5.4L, 4 X 4, with 114K miles. It has a Code Alarm APS-997 Alarm/Remote Start system, which has been installed and functioning since the truck was new.

Recently, after opening and closing both drivers' side doors, the DIC indicated that there was a DOOR AJAR when the truck was put in gear/drive. I returned to Park and found that all doors were shut. I then opened and closed the drivers' side doors and drove away. The DOOR AJAR indication light was no longer activated.

Since doing that, I have noticed that:
"¢ The door locks do not automatically lock when in drive and operating.
"¢ The chime for the ignition key left in the ignition does not function.
"¢ The chime for the headlights inadvertently left "˜on' does not function.
"¢ The odometer (DIC indication) does not illuminate when the door is opened.
"¢ The interior/courtesy lights do not illuminate when the door is opened. They do work when manually operated from the headlight switch or the "˜push' lens switch at the individual light.
"¢ The DOOR AJAR indication does not work

All of the remaining functions work as they should and the alarm/remote start work as it always has.

I would like to correct/repair these malfunctions, especially the interior light failure.

Can you suggest a course of action to restore these functions.
Gah069