F150 POST FUELPUMP AND COMPLETE TUNE UP

2001 Ford F-150

2001 Ford F150 V8 Four Wheel Drive Automatic 118000 miles

ok. My fuel pump went so I dropped the tank and changed it. It was difficult getting started after the change but it finally started. And ran really rough for the next day or so. Added injector cleaner and seemed better but not 100%. So I did a complete tune up and again. It seemed better for a week or so. And again began running rough. Changed the fuel filter again thinking maybe dropping the tank dislodged dirt or something. Now the service engine soon light is on so I took it to autozone to have coded. Misfire cylinder 2 comes up. Take the plug out and I change it even though it seemed fine. Reinstall the coil and it still comes up misfire cylinder 2. Heres my question. If the coilis bad will the code come up bad coil or could that be the mis fire in cylinder 2. Or could a clogged injector maybe cause the misfire all of this happened after I changed the fuel pump.I'll have days where it seems like theres nothing wrong with the truck. Can a intermitten fuel pump cause a misfire. Fuel regulator. Very puzzling
Scottmacke

Hi scottmacke, Welcome to 2carpros and TY for the donation

Misfire at cyl. No.2 should lead you to check sparkplug which you've already did-now check no.2 sparkplug wire, compression and injector, also double check fuel pressure