F150 HELP! TRUCK STARTS TO SHAKE, HESITATE, JERK,

2001 Ford F-150

2001 Ford F150 6 cyl Two Wheel Drive Automatic 103000 miles

Any help will be GREATLY appreciated!
The only problem I've had with my truck is a quiet but annoying squeak coming from the pulleys/belt, and a sputtering on a rare occasion while idling at a stop light. Then the problem got worse and started dying after sitting in idle (still on rare occasions). Then one day as driving out of the driveway, it wouldn't drive (kind of like running out of gas) but it had gas in it. A couple minutes later, it drove perfectly. After that, I had no major problems (except for the occasional idle sputter).
Last week I filled my tank with 93 octane and a gas treatment bottle. As that tank reached a 1/4 tank, all hell broke loose. Now sometimes it will drive good for 10 minutes and then completely hesitate while accelerating, and then jump and jerk while it trys to switch gears. It stops when I let off the gas. And it idles VERY rough in park (shaking, sputtering). And dies when it idles in drive. Now, all of this is competely sparratic. Sometimes it runs fine for 10 or 15 minutes, but then the problems start. But then after driving it with the problem for 5 to 45 minutes, the problems stop for a while then start again! I changed the fuel filter and it was compete black gas that came out of it, with particals in it. But that didn't fix the problem.
People say it could be Fuel Pump, o2 sensor, Sparkplugs/wires/coil. I cant afford all of these. What do you think it is?
Andrewf150

Could be a problem with the cam angle sensor, that is the noise you are most likely hearing that sounds like the belt squeeking. The bushing goes out in the housing and it can take out the sensor or make it run strange. Check fuel pressure too. At 103k you are also due for a tune up, dont forget to use OE parts, cheaper is exactly that. Cheaper

Jack42